Labels

General (3) Guidance (10) Pattern (10) Project (14) Tunisian (3)

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Transforming the Squared Paris Hijab into the Pashmina Style (was designed on September 12, 2011)

Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh : السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 
(May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you)


Inspired by the latest style of Hijab and the moment of Ramadhan, I tried to create this Hijab.

Currently, so many young ladies are wearing the Pashmina Style of Hijab. Actually I do not like to wear this type of Hijab for daily activities because it is kind of complicated to wear. Since so many ladies wear it as current fashion of hijab with many different ornaments or many different styles, they look so awesome and beautiful. I tried to create my own style.

I tried to design the hijab from Paris type of material and decorated with crochet. When this idea occurred I only had the squared paris hijab and rayon  thread. Due to these sort of materials I had, I tried to transform the squared hijab into pashmina by cut it in half and use crochet pattern to join the two pieces of hijab. Alhamdulillah, it didn’t take so long to make. 

Alhamdulillah ya.....,  I could wear this Hijab when visiting my relatives’ house in the moment of Eid.



No comments:

Post a Comment