Labels

General (3) Guidance (10) Pattern (10) Project (14) Tunisian (3)

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My mobile selfie by itself - DIY

Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh :

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
(May the peace, mercy, and blessings of Allah be upon you)




Once my niece made a base, from a carton case, to put her mobile so it can stand by itself.  I wanted to make similar to that.


  


I had a portable tripod for a regular camera, since I don't use that camera anymore, so I never use the tripod. I had ever thought to modify it so I can use for my mobile, but still couldn't know how to figure it out. I had to make like an extension.  I should put flat base plus something to hold the mobile.

When I looked at the one that my niece made, I got the idea. Instead using carton case, I used a disposal plastic bottle so it can last longer.

How to make the #DIY extension:
Material : Disposal plastic bottle, sponge and glue

First, cut the plastic bottle about 3-4 cm from the bottom, and then please refer to the image below to make the space to put the camera at the plastic bottle.

 

Images below when it is finished



Next, make a hole at the bottom of the plastic bottle part.


 

The extension is already done completely and can be attached to the portable tripod


#DIY; #recycleplasticbottle; 

No comments:

Post a Comment